Tuesday 4 January 2011

New Year and new sessions

Thank you to all those children that came to the Christmas cookery sessions in Scarborough and Ryedale, I hope that you enjoyed eating your muffins and sausage rolls, many didn't even make it out of the activity before they were devoured.

I am planning sessions for the February half term holiday and will post dates as soon as they are confirmed, I hope to run a session in Whitby too this time.

I am doing some work with Norton Children's Centre during January and February, called Teeny Tasters, working with parents and young children together, for more information contact Norton Children's Centre direct on 0845 0349586.

Finally if anyone is interested in having a different theme for their child's birthday party, how about booking a cookery party, email me if you would like more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment